Thursday, July 15, 2010

Last minute quality checks

'Facilitating Online' starts next Monday so I am doing last minute checks to make sure everything is set up and ready to go.

I would really appreciate any feedback that you may have, keeping in mind that it is too late to make any big changes to the course.
  • How do you find the wiki and blog to navigate?
  • How easy is it to understand instructions - is there anything that needs further instructions?
  • Is there anything I need to do to make it visually more pleasing?
  • How easy is it to access resources?
Any other comments will be gratefully received.

2 comments:

Mireille's Learning Circle said...

Hi Sarah
I like the idea of using videos as an instruction tool.

If I may make a suggestion would you include as text the links for the wiki, and key points mentioned. It just makes it easier to find.

Everything else for me was easy to find.

Looking forward to this course and thanks for offering to facilitate it again

Mireille Massue
Toronto, Canada

Sarah Stewart said...

Hi Mireille, thanks for suggestion but I'm not 100% sure what you mean when you say "include as text the links for the wiki"...can you clarify that for me, cheers Sarah